Have you ever wondered what the best dodge challenger models were?
So have I.
Look further no more because I have created a list of the 5 best dodge challenger muscle car models based on power, performance, and style.
Affordability, internal features, design components, seating, etc. were not analyzed while making this list.
I mean, come on – these are muscle cars.
We want the most powerful and explosive cars ever created, dodge challenger style.
And for the true beginners of a dodge challenger, here is a video displaying one of the strengths of the dodge challenger hellcat:
The Best Dodge Challengers
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
- Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
- Dodge Challenger R/T
1) Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
Considered one of the most powerful Dodge Challengers ever created, the SRT Demon is capable of going up to 840 hp (under certain circumstances, full fuel, etc.)
It was priced at $84,690 but production ceased in 2018.
Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Pros
- 808-hp supercharged 6.2-liter Hemi V-8 Engine
- Can cover the quarter-mile in 9.65 seconds at 140 mph
- First-ever factory production car to achieve front wheel lift at launch
- The world’s fastest 0-100 production car
2) Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
The Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye is the current model that is being updated yearly. It has another variation, the Hellcat Redeye Widebody.
SRT stands for “street and racing technology”, a recent feature that has pushed the Dodge Challengers into another level of speed and power.
With a current price tag of $70,000, this is not something to scoff at considering the power, precision, and style you get with each purchase.
Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Pros
- 6.2L Hemi V8 Engine; 797hp trim level
- 0-60 mph in 3.4s
- 201 top mph
3) Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
With each coming year, the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat is just getting better and better. It has another variation, the Hellcat Widebody.
This can be viewed at the baby brother of the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye as both muscle cars have nearly identical technology and interior.
Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Pros
- 6.2L Hemi V8 Engine
- Newer models come with three eye-popping potencies: 717, 797, and 807 horsepower
- Roared to 60 mph in 3.6 seconds
- Completed the quarter-mile in 11.8 seconds at 125 mph
4) Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
The Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack has more power than the typical challenger model.
Originally priced at $38,995, it is a major upgrade from the base model Dodge Challengers.
Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
- 6.4-Liter Hemi V8 engine
- Can accelerate from 0-60 mph in 4.4 seconds
- Can produce 485 horsepower
5) Dodge Challenger R/T
Considered one of the most affordable muscle cars with a V8 engine, the Dodge Challenger R/T is in another league of its own in terms of affordability with a price tag of $33,995.
Though the R/T Scat Pack and the SRT models have it beat in terms of power and performance, the basic R/T model can still hold its own.
In fact, most average car enthusiasts will not even tell the subtle differences.
You know this will be a great ride with a powerful engine.
Dodge Challenger R/T Pros
- 5.7-Liter Hemi V8 Engine
- 372 horsepower
- Mid-level trim configurations with your premium standard features
That is a wrap, folks!
These are the top 5 best dodge challenger trims rated based on performance, looks and speed.
Though there are some models that are out of production, like the 2018 SRT demon, you can still purchase and get your own Dodge Challenger today.